Just as a centrifuge spins your samples to perfection, our latest QBench update is here to put a new spin on your lab's operations and efficiency.
Do you have ideas for new features? We’d love to hear them. Use the "Submit Feedback" link in your user dropdown menu to submit your ideas and vote on feature requests. The requests with the most votes get considered in our roadmap planning.
Canny Features (You asked, we delivered!)
- Customer Portal users can now export a CSV file of Orders or Samples from the Customer Portal V2.
- You can now download multiple reports in a .zip file from the Customer Portal V2.
- You can now specify each individual day of the week as a Business Day when setting up Due Date, Estimate Start/Complete Date, and Turnaround Time.
- Batch Worksheets now show on the Assay list page when assigned.
- Sample-level Worksheet changes now trigger in-app automations.
Customer Portal V2
- See the updates above related to the CPV2.
- You can now Import and Export Automations, allowing them to more easily copy configurations from site to site or from their UAT/Sandbox to Production.
- Plus, the update above in the Canny section about automations.
- You can now Import and Export No-Code File Parsers, allowing them to more easily copy configurations from site to site or from their UAT/Sandbox to Production.
- The VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP formulas in Spreadsheet Worksheets have been updated to match the OpenDocument Standard. In short, if your VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP formulas depend on duplicate keys, you may have to change your formula from =VLOOKUP(…) to =VLOOKUP(…, FALSE()).
Orders and Billing
- You can now use Billing fields on the Customer Import Template.
- You can now specify which entities are included in the general search.
Bug Fixes / Quality of Life Enhancements
- Saving a Test w/ a Sample-level Worksheet now creates a history entry for the other tests using that Sample-level Worksheet.
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing the editing of the Source's Tags field on the Customer Portal settings page.
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing bulk customer import.
- Fixed a bug that was not allowing the creation of a new Global Order View.
- Fixed a bug that prevented resizing of Spreadsheet Worksheet columns.
- Fixed Automation “Copy From” bug that wasn’t copying tags or the value “0.”
A special treat for those of you that read all the way here: Proton, Electron, and Neutron go out for drinks. When Neutron goes to pay the tab, the bartender says “For you, no charge.”