Your voice, our blueprint: At QBench, we believe the best improvements come from listening closely to our customers. This update is a testament to that philosophy, transforming your feedback into reality with faster page loads, better searches, and more time-saving functionality.
Are you a QBench customer with ideas for new features? We’d love to hear them. Use the "Submit Feedback" link in your user dropdown menu to submit your ideas and vote on feature requests. The requests with the most votes get considered in our roadmap planning.
Features from Customer Requests (You asked, we delivered!)
- A boost to the Test list page load time. See below for details.
- The new and improved search is now in general availability. See below for details.
- The option to auto-include an Attachment inside a report. See below for more details.
- You can now specify that an attachment is auto-included inside a report. See below for more details.
- Contact Assignment Improvements. See below for more details.
- Order published status added to the Orders list page. See below for more details.
Test List Page Performance Enhancements
- The Test list page's initial page load time is much faster (especially when there is a high volume of Tests). This results in up to an 80% improvement in the initial page load time.
- The new and improved search page is now available for most customers. It’s still opt-in for now. We’ll give you a heads-up before the older search is deprecated. Please reach out if you don’t see it in your instance and want to try it.
- You can now specify that an attachment is auto-included inside a report. This removes the manual effort needed to complete these tasks.
Dropdown Performance Boost
- The search engine under the dropdown hood has been rebuilt with some turbo. Dropdowns across QBench are now much faster, especially ones that search for and filter on large amounts of data.
- Only unassigned Contacts now show in the dropdown when using the Assign Contact Button on the Contacts tab of a Customer. This way, you don’t accidentally assign a Contact that somebody has already assigned.
- You can now see if an Order has been published on the Orders list page.
Quality of Life Enhancements / Bug Fixes
- An error is now shown when trying to use Inventory Stock with an invalid Consumed date on a Batch.
- Blank Comments that only have spaces or line breaks are no longer allowed.
- Blank Team names that only contain spaces are no longer allowed.
- We fixed a bug where adding a Resource Group with a single item to a Test was not correctly adding the Inventory Stock to the Test.
A special treat for those of you who read all the way here: We were going to tell you a periodic table joke…but all the good ones Argon.