Our latest release was comprised entirely of improvements suggested by customers!
Do you have ideas for new features? We’d love to hear them. Use the "Submit Feedback" link in your user dropdown menu to submit your ideas and vote on feature requests. The requests with the most votes get considered in our roadmap planning.
Canny Features (You asked, we delivered!)
- Customer Portal users can now download the Order, Sample, and Test Attachments from their Customer Portal dashboard.
- The Customer Portal V2 now supports Test-level field entry during the Order Request process. LIMS Admins can configure the fields their customers can enter in the Customer Portal configuration settings.
- You can now create Tax rates for different regions and apply Taxes to Invoices. Tax on Invoices calculates on the Subtotal (after the Discount and Surcharges). The QuickBooks Online Integration supports these new Tax Line Items.
- You can now update the Order status from the Order list page and Sample list page.
- Integrators and API users can now see customer ID in SNS messages so that they can reduce the number of API calls required to know which customer an SNS message pertains to.
- See the updates above related to the Customer Portal.
Orders and Billing
- See the updates above related to Orders and Billing.
- See the updates above related to the API.
Bug Fixes / Quality of Life Enhancements
- Fixed a bug where a Lambda worksheet processor never got triggered when creating a Test that already had Worksheet Data via the API.
- Fixed a bug where the search suggestions drop-down list was missing some Order-related results (e.g. Customers, Tests, Samples) when searching by Order ID.
- Fixed a bug that allowed system-managed Email Templates to be duplicated when importing Templates and selecting the “Duplicate Existing Templates” option.
- Fixed a bug in Spreadsheet Worksheets where hiding columns would break the UI.
A special treat for those of you that read all the way here: What kinds of dogs do chemist's like? Laboratory Retrievers.