Get ready to unleash a chain reaction of productivity! Introducing the latest QBench release, packed with enhancements that will leave inefficiencies quaking in their test tubes.
Do you have ideas for new features? We’d love to hear them. Use the "Submit Feedback" link in your user dropdown menu to submit your ideas and vote on feature requests. The requests with the most votes get considered in our roadmap planning.
Canny Features (You asked, we delivered!)
- You can now configure quantity and volume discounts for Invoices.
- You can now specify a custom Turnaround surcharge for Panels.
- You can now specify customer-specific Turnaround surcharges.
- See more specifics in the Orders and Billing section below.
- You can now send a Quote for acceptance, view the Quote, and create an Order from a Quote in the Customer Portal V2.
- You can now trigger No-Code File Parsers without needing to upload from a Test or Batch. This allows you to upload a csv file with batch IDs to update each corresponding batch.
- You can now update multiple tests with the No-Code File Parsers.
- Spreadsheet Worksheets will now warn users if they are attempting to overwrite worksheet data that another user is simultaneously editing.
- Admin users can now duplicate Report Templates.
Orders and Billing
- You can now create special rush pricing for a Test Panel based on the Turnaround Time.
- You can now create Customer-specific rush turnaround pricing.
- You can now configure quantity discounts that automatically get added as Invoice Line Items. For example, you can configure a 10% discount once an Order has 5 or more of the same Assay. An Order with 6 of these Assays will have the discount, but an Order with 3 of these Assays will not. The types of configurable quantity discounts include:
◦ Panel-Assay (overrides the Assay discount)
◦ Customer-Assay (overrides the Assay and Panel-Assay discount)
◦ Customer-Panel (overrides the Panel discount)
Bug Fixes / Quality of Life Enhancements
- Admins can now set User role permissions for custom action buttons.
- Fixed Customer not associated with Quotation after acceptance.
- Fixed how uploading a test attachment on the sample and test list page uploads the attachment twice.
- Fixed the dashboard column headers not using workflow display names.
- Fixed how when setting a Turnaround Time surcharge to 0 the value was blank when you re-open the config.
- Fixed Panel Turnaround surcharges so they apply to specific panels on an order when there are multiple of the same panel on the order.
- Fixed invoices not syncing correctly when turnarounds are involved.
A special treat for those of you that read all the way here: They call us DJ Enzyme because we're always breaking it down.