About Google Single Sign-on (SSO) Integration
Google Single sign-on (SSO) lets users sign in to the QBench cloud applications using their managed Google account credentials.
- Users need to remember and manage fewer passwords and usernames for each application.
- The process of signing on and using applications is streamlined -- no need to reenter passwords.
- The chances of phishing are lessened.
- You enable a better experience for users because they can use their existing credentials to authenticate and don't have to enter credentials as often.
- You ensure that your existing IdP remains the system of record for authenticating users.
- You don't have to synchronize passwords to Cloud Identity or Google Workspace.