Much like an enthusiastic electron jumping energy levels, our newest QBench update is here to quantum leap your productivity!
Do you have ideas for new features? We’d love to hear them. Use the "Submit Feedback" link in your user dropdown menu to submit your ideas and vote on feature requests. The requests with the most votes get considered in our roadmap planning.
Canny Features (You asked, we delivered!)
- We have added additional fields to the Equipment API response payload.
- You now have the option to create and open a Batch in a new tab when creating it from the Test List Page.
- You can now select a Quotation on the Order creation screen so that Samples/Tests are auto-created once the Order gets created.
- Invoices now sync prices from a Quotation if an Order is associated with a Quotation so that your Customer can use the Quoted prices.
Customer Portal V2
- When viewing the Customer Portal V2 Order Request Review page, the values now reflect the quotation if there is a quotation applied.
- When selecting an Assay/Panel in the Customer Portal V2, the prices now reflect the price on the quotation if the user selected a quotation.
- A Customer Portal V2 Order Request with flat or percentage surcharges/discounts now says “Estimated Order Total” on the Order Request Review page and there is a popover explaining why it’s estimated.
- Customer Portal V2 users can now see their outstanding balance owed to your laboratory in their Customer Portal navigation bar.
- You can now use a dollar sign reference for Inventory Items and Inventory Stock Fields associated with a Plate Map. This allows you to refer to the Inventory Item Name on a Batch or Batch Protocol Worksheet.
- You can now add borders to individual table cells in Spreadsheet Worksheets.
- You can now access Visual Editor Starter Templates for Labels, Chain of Custody Reports, Certificate of Analysis Reports, and Invoices to help you learn how to use the Visual Report Template Editor.
- Appending PDF attachments to reports has been optimized. Look for a much speedier experience!
- You can now filter inventory items based on location.
Orders and Billing
- You can now approve and receive multiple Order Requests from the Order List Page.
- You can now see the Order Request Status column on the Order List Page.
- You can now sort the Order List by Customer Name.
- See Canny section above for mention of additional fields that are now available on Equipment API response payloads.
- We've added a new Create API endpoint for Quotations.
Bug Fixes / Quality of Life Enhancements
- You can now do searches with “&” or other special characters.
- The Report Preview now displays cell border changes made in the Visual Report Template Editor.
- Non-Admin users are now able to submit a Dropbox Sign signature request.
- Invoices created with the “Automatically create an invoice upon order creation" feature turned on now correctly use line items, surcharges, discounts etc. when the order has a Quote with those details.
- Setting required fields on Equipment now works as expected.
- Order filtering by Tag is fixed so that it doesn’t revert from NOT to OR after Submission. (Canny feedback – thank you!)
- Attachment uploads from the Test and Batch no longer fail if you have a No-Code FileParser incorrectly configured
- Fix Sub-Sample IDs not being generated properly when used with Linked Samples
A special treat for those of you that read all the way here: R.I.P. boiling water. You will be mist.